WTF was that?
I had a very very very good day today. I sat down at an amazing 6max 30/60 table on stars and won about $4k over 750 hands, $3k of which came from one guy (a complete tilting monkey).
I did the stuper, the 55k and a $100 freezeout on stars today. The stuper did what it usually does to me early on, the 55k I got in 70 bb's drawing dead when I became bored, and I won the $100 freezeout. That tournament was the craziest thing I have ever played. Not only did I run into absolute monsters the entire thing, I could NOT LOSE when I put the money in behind. At the final table, every time I put the money in ahead I lost and every time I put it in behind, I won.
+$12k for the day. Yippie!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home