A comedy of gobbo errors.

This is a blog to follow my poker play from day to day, even though no one will likely read it until I completely skull people in the WSOP. You heard it here first, people.

Monday, April 10, 2006

You're the best... around! Nothin's eva gonna keep you down.

Huzzah! I got 2nd in 100r a few days ago and in the same day I got 10th in another one. I think I screwed up my bustout hand in the 10th place but in the 2nd place there really wasn't anything I could do. It kind of sucked though, since I passed up SO many coinflips and every time I got all the money in I was a huge dog.

Bah @ Kill Phil.

ANYWAY, Nat was so nice to create this post for me:

http://www.pocketfives.com/1E52A01E-A167-4DCA-93E8-C9818FB88C29.aspx

I appreciate any support. I'm so inept socially that getting ranked would at least help out my whimpering ego.

Well, have a good one. Btw, countdown 9 days until my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home