A comedy of gobbo errors.

This is a blog to follow my poker play from day to day, even though no one will likely read it until I completely skull people in the WSOP. You heard it here first, people.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Alright, here we go.

Okay, I'm all situated after sleeping till 5 PM (it's 8 PM now). Last night was my biggest win by far, my last one was $9400 (chopping up the 45k heads up the week of the PCA). Winning a tournament straight up with no chop is one of the best feelings in the world.

Something kind of weird, though, there seems to be an error in the hand history. There's a blind battle where the sb check/raises me and it looks like I fold bottom two pair on a J95 board. Let me assure you, even I don't have sick reads which are THAT good. I have no clue what that means.

After dropping like 3k-4k in cash games over two days and then getting all of it back last night (plus a lot more), I'm going to try to abstain from cash games AGAIN. If any of you see me at 10/20 6 max, please tell me to stop on AIM or in the pokerstars chat.

In other news, I'm going to start playing on different sites to take advantage of some of the awesome tournaments. I'm probably going to ask a few friends what I should play, but if anyone knows about the best tournaments out there to play in (100+ buyin, 10r+), let me know.

Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home