A comedy of gobbo errors.

This is a blog to follow my poker play from day to day, even though no one will likely read it until I completely skull people in the WSOP. You heard it here first, people.

Monday, April 03, 2006

A little of this, a little of that.


I've been dabbling in different cash games recently, trying to find something I could do while I'm doing poorly in MTT's. I didn't really find much, though I have improved recently in NL cash games (thanks to a few people, namely Ansky/supernova9). I lost a really big pot which kind of disheartened me, so I joined a few smallish MTT's to cool off after I busto'ed from the 55k and the million.

Well wouldn't you know it, I won a 400 person $30 freezeout for a little over $3k. Another notch in the belt, huh? Once again, MTT's to the rescue. Maybe I'll make a big score later this week. After all these stupid cash games my bankroll could use some cushioning so I can still do the supers.

Oh, and you'll notice my new gobbo gif. This one was by far the most frustrating to do but I think the concept is good. Yes, that is a donkey.

It's 6 AM here. Ew. G'night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home