Vegas day 3
Okay, so a rough run the night before after writing the blog post at the 25/50 PLO games. No big deal, I'm still up for the week. So I wake up around 4 PM and see my friend mlagoo has a big stack in the 1500 NL, whoo. 4 hours in and he had about 20k. He calls me later at about 6 PM and says he has about 25k and has a good table. Well, unfortunately 5 minutes after break I get another call saying he's out. He lost a series of absolutely brutal hands, and after watching this guy play I really feel like if he could catch a break he'd have some absolutely sick results. No doubt in my mind, he's in the top .01% of tournament players out there.
Anyway, so after that we head out to dinner with a bunch of 2+2ers. A nice steakhouse called the Golden Steer (two words that do not belong together). Top Sirloin = crucial. So after that, we head over to a friend's house for a homegame. It played mostly 10 handed PLO or PLO8 at .25/.25 blinds but we were all playing at least $200. There was a $600 once or twice and then at the end we just started doing flipping. I ended up down probably $1k, but I ran absolute crap at both parts.
The interesting thing was, on the way from one of their houses to the next, I was getting in a car and clearing out the back seat of all the stuff so my fat ass wouldn't sit on any of it, but apparently the driver thought that I had gotten in and closed the door, so he started to drive. Well, unfortunately if you picture the situation, my feet are right in front of the back left tire. My left foot was crushed for a split second and it swelled up a LOT. Nothing broken and as of right now I can barely feel it, but jesus christ did that hurt. He felt absolutely terrible, but nothing resulted from it (as of yet) so no hard feelings. If I happen to end up getting it amputated though, his ass is mine.
We get in a cab and take another friend home, then go to the airport and after a harrowing 30 minute ordeal with all of us quite tired I finally get my freaking luggage. So now, I sit here writing the blog post and I'm quite ready to go sweat Vivek/Psyduck to victory tomorrow at the 3k LHE event.
If you couldn't tell, I'm going to try very very hard to update this blog every day. And if I get attached to it, perhaps it will be a permanent thing.
G'night all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home