A comedy of gobbo errors.

This is a blog to follow my poker play from day to day, even though no one will likely read it until I completely skull people in the WSOP. You heard it here first, people.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Had a great, but frustrating sunday.

December was my biggest month ever. I won tons of money playing PLO but also, last night on new years eve I got 8th in the sunday million (it was a 1050) and got 4th in the 2nd chance. Two big sunday final tables, but unfortunately no win. I'll do what I can to alleviate that soon.

Here are the hand histories for both tournaments. Enjoy.

Million.
2nd chance.

And here they are in text form.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these HH !

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish death upon thee

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you were 5/95 underdog and sucked out by making an inside runner-runner straight at one time when you were all-in.

Luckbox! ;-)

Anyway, this was a very, very interesting read. Thanks heaps for posting them.

8:07 AM  
Blogger dud_ber said...

gobbo, ty for the HH,

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following your play at Aussie Millions. Great performance. Congratulations!!

dust from Portugal

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats so far from a goony goon!

-JeanneMarie

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Final 3 in Aussie Millions

You are kicking TOTAL ass over Gus and Andy.

Very very fun to watch, and I wish I would have funded your buy-in offer, I was so close to pulling the trigger for $1,000.

If you need to hire a personal assistant now, I am your man. (day to day, travel, hand histories, etc)

Your at least 700k richer now (if you were 3rd, but I think you are gonna win this thing, as Andy is no problem, and you are getting inside Mr Hansens head)

1:23 AM  
Blogger CC said...

Congrats on the great finish! I'd like to interview you for PokerWorks (I've interviewed Jason Strasser and Jeff Williams among others). If you're available, please email me at csquard at gmail.com. Have a great trip back.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Michael MacLeod said...

Way to go Gobbo!! Nice score.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You damn fat bastard.
You are the greatest LUCKER alive.
There is only 1 good Thing.
Now you can pay the Money to suck off some of your FAT LOLOLOL
LOWBIRD

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go Gobbo! Not only are you one of the best poker players in the world now, judging by all the comments on your weight, all the fish are oozing with jealousy! LOL.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A milionaire doesn't have time to update his blog!!! :-)

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you're officially the hero of mahomet now.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home