What's all this then?
I figured I'd start this up, seeing as how I have just come into my 2nd biggest MTT win for a cool $4419. It was the 35k guaranteed on Party, and here was the final hand.
***** Hand History for Game 3236408682 *****
NL Texas Hold'em Trny:18454599 Level:18 Blinds (4000/8000) - Tuesday, December 20, 23:35:57 EDT 2005
Table $35K Guaranteed(545537) Table #1 (Real Money)
Seat 1 is the button
Total number of players : 3
Seat 1: AMMEDIA ( $121901 )
Seat 3: Ness1299 ( $259649 )
Seat 6: gobbodance ( $109450 )
Trny:18454599 Level:18
Blinds (4000/8000)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to gobbodance [ As Kc ]
AMMEDIA raises [29500].
Ness1299 folds.
gobbodance is all-In [101450]
AMMEDIA calls [79950].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 6s, 6c, 7h ]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 3c ]
** Dealing River ** [ 9h ]
AMMEDIA shows [ Kh, 9d ] two pairs, nines and sixes.
gobbodance shows [ As, Kc ] a pair of sixes.
AMMEDIA wins 222900 chips from the main pot with two pairs, nines and sixes.
Player gobbodance finished in 3 place and received $4419
gobbodance has left the table.
No, I'm not bitter. ;)
I thought I played the MTT fairly ABC, but at the same time I blew up after I lost in this final table in everything else I was in. The last thing I was in (the 45k on stars), I just got bored I think and a little impatient. There's nothing I'd like to fix more than my impatience when I play poker. I'm thinking I should do some SNG's to balance out things. Any thoughts?
I'm going to watch a few people take down a lot of money, then I'm going to fall asleep for 12 hours, then I'm going to go celebrate with some friends.
HOORAY!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home